Hey guys, it’s here! It’s officially V Day and I hope everyones day is off to a great start!
I have come across some really awesome bloggers and blogs lately that I’ve loved reading and keeping up with so I thought I would dedicate this blog post to them!
The blogging community is so awesome and supportive, I think it’s super important to always spread kindness and appreciation to all bloggers! SUPPORT EACH OTHER! Not just for the follows and likes, but to make the community bigger and stronger! Together we can make the internet a loving and positive space! Maybe I should do this every month and not just today?… let me know what you think!
So since today is Valentines day, I thought it would be a perfect day to show my love for these awesome bloggers!
Sending you my love today ladies!
- Zoë Ware – I have known Zoë for quite some time now but I couldn’t not include her in this list! She is a Lifestyle and Beauty Blogger with a huge love for photography (so her content is awesome!) She gives awesome product reviews and also some really helpful tips on anxiety! She is the sweetest person and I’m so happy that she has been posting more often lately because she is seriously killing it and her blog is something you definitely want to keep up up with! OH! She also has a YouTube channel you have to check out! (She’s the one who inspired me to finally start working on mine…coming soon) Keep after your goals Zoë, sending you my love!
2. Gemma Louise – Gemma is a Beauty & Lifestyle blogger! If you’re looking for a dreamy blog to follow….this is the one. She does such a BEAUTIFUL job with her photos and putting her whole aesthetic together and I am totally inspired! Her style and creativity really show through her blog, between make up posts, home decor and not to mention she’s adorable! I haven’t gotten through all her blog posts yet but this is definitely a blog I want to see all of! Gemma, I LOVE reading your blog, sending you my love!
3. Maud – I am so in love with this blog! It is not only adorable and fresh, but it’s educational and motivating! I feel like if I have a question I can go here and find an answer! She talks about things from blogging and driving traffic to anxiety and finding your life purpose. I think she has done an awesome job at putting such passion into what she does and it really shines through on her blog!! Keep up the great work, it makes a difference! It inspires me and I’m sure others as well! Maud, sending you my love!
4. Amber – A Blogger & Illustrator! I just recently came across Ambers blog and fell in love immediately! She does everything from beauty and travel to reviews on restaurants and theatres (love that by the way) She’s super cute and super talented! Make sure to check out her illustration shop as well. I love seeing a blog with so many awesome passions that I also share, and how cute is her Instagram feed? Keep drawing! Cannot wait to follow along and see your work grow! Amber, sending you my love!
5. Stephanie Vivienne – I have to be honest, I first found her blog and fell in love with it because I read that she loves bunnies and I am obsessed with bunnies! Seeing the rest of her blog and noticing the clean layout and sweet pastel colour scheme and then on top of that such great thorough content, I was sold! She totally nails it with going between lifestyle and travel posts to educational and business. She EVEN has an adorable Etsy shop with her handmade pet accessories and treats, you have to check it out! Thank you for being as obsessed with bunnies as I am! Stephanie, sending you my love!
Seriously guys, check out these amazing bloggers and let me know if I should do this kind of post more often! I think it’s nice to share each others passions and accomplishments! Who knows what you may come across, so thank you to all of you for being awesome bad ass bloggers who I am lucky to have stumbled upon!
Happy Valentines day everyone!